- Submit your Part A application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive notification from staff that your application was accepted/denied.
- Wait to see if you receive a placement.
- Decisions will be made around 4-6 weeks prior to start of desired elective months.
- Confirm you receive a placement and choose to accept.
- Submit your Part B application to email@example.com
- Once your Part B application is received and reviewed, the process for your elective will start.
- Elective Attendance Fee:
- Student Enrollment: 4,000 Baht
- Tuition Fee
- Department of Community Medicine and Family Medicine 12,000 Baht for 1-3 weeks
- If longer than 3 weeks add 4,000 Baht per additional week
- Other Department 6,000 Baht for 1-3 weeks
- If longer than 3 weeks add 2,000 Baht per each additional week
This amount is payable upon your arrival. It does not cover medical insurance, housing and meals.
There is no fee charged for visiting international students under approved international schools