Visits to Faculty of Medicine, Chiang Mai University
The Faculty of Medicine of Chiang Mai University was the first medical school established outside Bangkok and is now the largest hospital in the North of Thailand.
Although we have been going for over 50 years, nevertheless we always embrace new knowledge and technology. We very much enjoy having interactions with foreign medical schools and other organizations from all over the world, some of which arrange to visit us.
For potential international visitors, please send us the requested documents listed below to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Official letter to Dean of the Faculty of Medicine at Chiang Mai University stating your objectives, interests, proposed dates of visit, and the purpose of your visit.
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV) of the potential visitors.
3. List of visitors.
4. Tentative schedule of requested visit.
1. The prospective visitors shall submit the detailed visit proposal to the International Office at the Faculty of Medicine at least two months in advance of the start date of the requested visit.
2. A fee might be charged as a contribution towards the costs of the visit.